Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Services
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
The Pump Technician will report to the Store Manager and will play an important role servicing customers at site in and around the area.
• Pick-up and delivery of pumps while following established guidelines for transportation.
• Tear down and repair of Bottom Hole Pumps, inspection of pumps for corrosion wear and pitting, air testing, pump out procedures used in the repairs.
• Maintains warehouse in an orderly manner and other duties as assigned.
• Build new and repair reciprocating Bottom Hole Pumps. Test Progressive Cavity Pumps and repair or replace various top drive components.
• Ensures compliance with all Environmental, Health & Safety procedures
• Performs general store, shipping, receiving and counter duties as assigned by the Store Manager
• Participate in on-call and overtime as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School GED (General Education Diploma) or equivalent
• Be mechanically inclined
• Eager to learn
• Have a valid driver’s license
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the country in which the position is located
• Strong attention to detail and complete resolution
• Ability to work with multiple and competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Ability to achieve results with minimal supervision
• Strong customer service mindset
• Oilfield Experience would be an asset
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.