GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Measurement & Controls
• Working as part of the Global Project Engineering team in design and manufacture of Ultrasonic Flowmeters and Gas & Moisture measurement devices.
• Support Application Engineering to deliver initial design reports and proposals and manage the technical hand over of each project from the sales team upon receipt of order.
• Technical review of customer requirements to ensure compatibility of product with customer needs.
• Design and specification of customized parts to ensure compatibility of product with customer requirements.
• Oversee the preparation of drawings, technical documents and Manufacturing Record Dossier for specific orders in line with the established ISO compliant documentation system.
• Interface with customers, suppliers, vendors and internal cross functional teams as necessary, to ensure smooth order execution
• Maintain and update plans based on Project progress to ensure commercial results are achieved.
• Ensure projects are reviewed on-time and within budget
• The successful candidate will be measured on their ability to deliver to customer specification on time and within budget and in accordance with established business processes.
• Recognized third-level qualification in Engineering/Instrumentation
• Three years technical experience in a related industry, Oil & Gas Industry experience preferred.
• Strong computer skills (MS Office Applications, AutoCAD, Solidworks)
• Strong background in interpretation of Engineering drawings/specifications, and manufacturing process planning/evaluation.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong Project Management knowledge
• Ability to work in cross functional team environment
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Up to 10% travel required.
• Experience using SAP Data Management software systems
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.