Description de l'offre
Healthcare Global Supply Chain
The x-ray test Production Team Leader at the North Greenbush (Troy), NY glass panel x-ray detector manufacturing facility coordinates and supervises daily activities and works with team members to cultivate a positive and innovative manufacturing work environment. The PTL is accountable for the training, development and performance management of x-ray test team and partners heavily with quality and engineering to ensure production goals and quality standards are continuously met or exceeded.
• Works with other managers throughout manufacturing to generate continuous improvement ideas and spearheads the implementation of those ideas that lead to bottom line results.
• Track and report metrics in their functional area to include labor hour consumption and productivity, work order completion, inventory accuracy, throughput, yield and rework rates, capacity and customer complaints. Establish team goals that meet or exceed established quality standards.
• Develop and manage operational budget and staffing for their functional area.
• Implement business unit objectives and manufacturing department goals in each functional area.
• Monitoring and improving productivity, while ensuring all customer commitments are met in a timely, quality and cost-conscious manner
• Work with Quality and Engineering teams to coordinate, qualify, and maintain equipment in support of business objectives.
• Developing and creating training plans to maximize workforce capability
• Author and coordinate Quality Management System required documentation in support of manufacturing area processes and equipment.
• Leading Compliance, as well as Environmental, Health & Safety efforts in support of plant goals
• Driving LEAN manufacturing implementation
1. Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years production, supply chain experience or leadership or High School diploma/GED and 7 years production or supply chain experience, or GE Leadership Program employee or graduate
2. Demonstrated ability to lead and develop teams.
3. Demonstrated ability to identify and implement Best Practices and deal with high levels of ambiguity
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality
2. Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
3. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
4. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
5. Maintaining full Quality System Regulation and Current Good Manufacturing Practices requirements
6. Maintaining full regulatory compliance and other legal requirements
1. MBA or Masters
2. Demonstrated ability to identify & implement best practices.
3. Demonstrated ability to perform with high levels of ambiguity.
4. Experience working in a medical manufacturing environment.
5. Experience with testing and/or manufacturing medical devices, including operation in a Manufacturing Execution System or related electronic documentation database.
6. Prior Team Leading experience
7. OMLP/ETLP graduate
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.