Production Team Leader, Repair Operations
Description de l'offre
Healthcare Global Services
Leads a manufacturing functional team that fully utilizes resources to meet the scheduled activities of the Manufacturing Group. Supervises the daily shift activities in their assigned functional areas and works with team members to cultivate a winning manufacturing attitude and creative work environment. Maintains accountable for the training, development and performance management of team members in a functional area.
Key Responsibilities include:
1. Works with other managers throughout manufacturing to generate continuous improvement ideas and spearheads the implementation of those ideas that lead to bottom line results.
2. Track and report metrics in their functional area to include labor hour consumption, work order completion, inventory accuracy, throughput, capacity and customer complaints. Establish team goals that meet or exceed established quality standards.
3. Develop and manage operational budget for their functional area.
4. Implement business unit objectives and manufacturing department goals in each functional area.
5. Monitoring and improving productivity, while ensuring all customer commitments are met in a timely, quality and cost-conscious manner
6. Developing and creating training plans to maximize workforce capability
7. Leading Compliance, as well as Environmental, Health & Safety efforts in support of plant goals
8. Driving LEAN manufacturing implementation
1. Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years production, supply chain experience or leadership, or High School diploma/GED and 7 years production or supply chain experience, or GE Leadership Program employee or graduate.
2. Demonstrated ability to lead and develop teams.
3. Demonstrated ability to identify and implement Best Practices and deal with high levels of ambiguity
1. MBA or Masters
2. Demonstrated ability to identify & implement best practices.
3. Demonstrated ability to perform with high levels of ambiguity.
4. Prior Team Leading experience
5. OMLP/ETLP graduate
6. Experience with LCS business and/or products
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.