Description de l'offre
Healthcare Global Supply Chain
This role is critical to GEHC Life Sciences' ability to leverage the combined knowledge, talent, and resources of the organization to manufacture innovative products and solutions that help our customers achieve their goals. You will provide leadership and support for the implementation, development & direction of production teams. The position implements actions to improve product & process quality, as well as accelerate and support cultural change efforts to achieve org. goals.
• Works with other managers throughout manufacturing to generate continuous improvement ideas and spearheads the implementation of those ideas that lead to bottom line results.
• Track and report metrics in their functional area to include labor hour consumption, work order completion, inventory accuracy, throughput, capacity and customer complaints. Establish team goals that meet or exceed established quality standards.
• Develop and manage operational budget for their functional area.
• Implement business unit objectives and manufacturing department goals in each functional area.
• Monitoring and improving productivity, while ensuring all customer commitments are met in a timely, quality and cost-conscious manner
• Developing and creating training plans to maximize workforce capability
• Leading Compliance, as well as Environmental, Health & Safety efforts in support of plant goals
• Driving LEAN manufacturing implementation
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Maintaining full Quality System Regulation and Current Good Manufacturing Practices requirements
5. Maintaining full regulatory compliance and other legal requirements
1. Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years production, supply chain experience or leadership or High School diploma/GED and 7 years production or supply chain experience.
2. Demonstrated ability to lead and develop teams.
3. Demonstrated ability to identify and implement Best Practices and deal with high levels of ambiguity
• MBA or Masters, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university
• Demonstrated ability to identify & implement best practices.
• Demonstrated ability to perform with high levels of ambiguity.
• Experience leading a team
• Corporate training program graduate (manufacturing / operations / engineering)
• Strong analytical skills
• Prior supervisory / leadership experience in a manufacturing team based environment is preferred
• Strong organizational skills
• Lean and Six Sigma training or equivalent Quality training
• Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to bring assignments to a successful completion
• Ability to anticipate customer needs and ensure that they are met
• Strong oral and written communication skills
There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more
than 11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60
years, GE Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping
accelerate the journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with
cutting edge technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present
and the future. We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and watch our discoveries in action on our YouTube channel.
Learn More About GE Healthcare – Life
Learn More About Careers at GE Healthcare – Life
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.