Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Measurement & Controls
The Production Supervisor Team Leader will demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
In the role of Production Supervisor Team Leader, you will:
· Provide total group leadership in the attainment of goals with respect to safety, quality, cost, production and compliance
· Direct process / product improvement programs and provide process method excellence throughout the organization
· Lead group to achieving goals in asset utilization, process / manufacturing loss improvement, delivered quality, delivery and cost reduction
· Ensure communication of key business / customer issues to employees
· Provide total group leadership to continuously improve manufacturing, test, assembly and process for all assigned products / processes
· Pursue state of the art technology and processes to enhance product / process producibility and delivered quality requirements
· Provide leadership to achieve asset utilization, cost attainment, quality, delivery, budget, and manpower goals
· Select, hire, train, develop, and provide ongoing leadership and direction of assigned personnel
· Interface with other organizations and vendors to assure requirements are met on time
· Be responsible for the ongoing communication of key business / customer issues
· Provide ongoing support in scheduling resources, technical leadership and facilitating the flow of hardware to meet customer requirements
· Participate in Team activities to meet identified goals
· Provide technical, quality and production leadership to assigned Teams
· Achieve highest levels of internal and external customer service
· Support team leader in the strategic planning of manpower, equipment and other resources
· Advocate Six Sigma rigors to all functions within the cell(s)
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
· Minimum 1 year of experience leading and managing others
· Strong analytical skills
· Experience as a process leader and with implementing productivity tools is preferred
· Strong organizational skills
· Corporate Training Program graduate (manufacturing / operations / engineering) is preferred (GE employees only)
· Six Sigma training is preferred (GE employees only)
· Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to bring assignments to a successful completion
· Ability to anticipate customer needs and ensure that they are met
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.