Description de l'offre
"Bring Out the Best" - Hellmann's Mayonnaise plant is seeking a Production Supervisor who will be responsible for driving current and future manufacturing performance in the areas of Safety, Productivity, Cost, Quality, Delivery and Morale using TPM operating framework. This includes managing the shift crew and manufacturing activities as well as working individually and on teams to identify areas of opportunity to cause beneficial change.
Who You Are & What You'll Do
You're a born leader: Fostering positive employee relations as well as identifying opportunities for improvement.
You're a strategy guru: Driving UL SHEQ culture by protecting employee's health and safety, ensuring compliance of all regulatory and plant safety rules.
You're a story teller: Regularly cascading/communicating site targets and goals from the Leadership Team to shift crews, consistently and accurately.
You're a teacher : Facilitating required training programs to employees. (SHE, TPM, QA, etc.)
· Managing manufacturing activities during the designated shift by leading and motivating shift employees in all areas including safety, efficiency, loss management, quality, and continuous improvement (TPM).
· Meeting legislative requirements, providing instruction in regard to safety procedures and supporting plant SHEQ initiatives as required (DuPont Program, GMP, Hygiene, 5S,etc.)
· Accountable for the productivity of the site during off-shifts. This requires contacting appropriate resources for issue resolution, providing alternative duties in the event of breakdown or material shortage.
· Monitoring general performance and behavior of employees, and adjusting crewing or call in replacements as necessary. This requires interfacing with Facilities Support, Material Planning, Quality Support, Warehouse and other department supervisors to ensure efficient operation to meet plant goals.
· Utilizing Kronos Timekeeping System to maintain weekly record of hours worked, along with explanation of overtime hours worked and ensures hours worked, vacation, personal hours, absences, etc. are correctly documented so employees are paid accurately.
· Participating in the development of the annual site manufacturing budget and controlling fixed and variable cost expenditures.
What You'll Need To Succeed
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or related field
Minimum of 2 years of Manufacturing Environment experience as a supervisor.
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.
Please note: as part of the job application, you may be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application.
Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.