Description de l'offre
Aviation Supply Chain
The production supervision team leader will lead Cell technicians and engineers to work cohesively as a team to achieve delivery objectives while maintaining uncompromising focus on safety, quality and compliance objectives. You will work in a team environment as a leader and coach line technicians to assure compliance to approved procedures.
- Lead the daily Cell Control Center (CCC) meetings to assess daily capability to meet Safety, Quality and Delivery objectives.
- Ensure manpower and machine capacity is available and assigned to support schedule.
- Proactively work with other team leaders to cross deploy workers to support the needs of each other’s cell.
- Identify production bottlenecks in Gate/Cell, understand available capacity and ensure bottlenecks are continuously in production to maximize cell output,
- Develop and maintain skill matrix for cell that documents skill level of each employee and ensures a cross-training plan is in place to support volume growth,
- Work with Engineers and Lean Specialists to implement quality/productivity/ cost-out/yield improvement projects in the Cell,
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (with at least 3 years of experience in similar capacity) Or
- Diploma in Engineering from an accredited polytechnic (with at least 5 years of experience in similar capacity)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Work Teams, multi-skill training and Lean
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com