Description de l'offre
Aviation Supply Chain
The Production Supervision Team Leader will perform the daily operations of plant 4 - 1st shift, and will lead a team to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line. The person in the Production Supervision Team Leader role will rely on the operational and technical knowledge of relevant technologies to deliver on businesses goals of Safety, Quality and Delivery.
In addition, as the Production Supervision Team Leader, you will:
· Oversight and management of front-line manufacturing operators, managing hourly employee populations
· Lead the annual people-related rhythms such as performance evaluation and salary planning
· Conduct timely, fair and consistent employee issues decisions
· Develop new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations
· Work together with business and Value Stream leadership to deliver on the business priorities
· Support the manufacturing processes, by employing the cross-functional team to solve production issues as necessary
· Flexibility in schedule to work additional overtime as required
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (Or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Manufacturing)
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in Production Supervision
· Ability and willingness to work additional overtime as required
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Proven change-driving experience
· Ability to influence others and lead small teams
· Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
· Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
· Effective problem identification and solution skills
· Proven analytical and organizational ability
GE is one of the largest employers in the U.S., with its global headquarters based in Fairfield, CT and 134,000 U.S. employees as of the end of 2012. Our facilities range from Thomas Edison’s original factory in Schenectady, New York, where over a thousand employees work today to build the latest generation of steam turbines and generators, to a GE Aviation plant in Durham, North Carolina, where hundreds of employees will make fuel-efficient, advanced technology jet engines. These locations exemplify an industrial renaissance that is happening in the U.S., driven by advanced manufacturing techniques, ground-up innovation, supporting thousands of new jobs, and making products for export. Want to be part of the renaissance? Join us today.
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses,follow us on Twitter!
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.Learn More about GE
Start your career on the right path. Come see what you are missing!>Join our results-oriented team at GE Aviation today!
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.