Description de l'offre
Salt Lake City
This role may have responsibilities including manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
1. Reads and follows work procedures and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
2. Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets
3. Maintains daily production output
4. Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures
5. May participate in quality control inspections
6. Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency
7. Other duties as assigned, and may be asked to be included in quality activities, training sessions, and employee activity teams
8. Comply with EHS regulations and policies
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Knowledge and understanding of production process, work instructions, documentation configuration control, non-conforming & rework documentation requirements and operates within them to ensure that a device conforms to it’s specification.
5. Aware of and comply with Stop Order, Concessions, ESD, Calibration, Preventative Maintenance, Material Identification & Segregation, and Good Documentation Practices, as associated with this job type/position
1. High School Diploma or local equivalent or 6 months of manufacturing experience
2. Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties
to be performed
3. Demonstrated ability to detail and quality-minded work habits
4. Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership
1. High School Diploma/GED or local equivalent
2. 2 or more years of related manufacturing experience
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Salt Lake City