Product Support Engineer II
Description de l'offre
The Product Support Engineer I position will provide front line product support to customers utilizing modern computer-based hardware, software, and debug tools in the analysis and resolution of reported problems within manufactured hardware and software products, and work with engineering, production, quality, and sales staff throughout the life cycle of the product to promptly analyze and resolve customer needs.
• Maintain familiarity with the design and operation of current and newly released products.
• Interface with current customers at all levels, as required, for the diagnosis and resolution of field failures or problems.
• Assist personnel to identify and resolve challenges arising during the production phase and subsequent field use of products.
• Where necessary and feasible, implement simple changes in hardware and / or software design and related documentation to correct noted problems.
• Work with internal research and development personnel as required in implementing complex changes to existing products.
• Research and recommend solutions for component availability/ reliability issues arising during the life cycle of the product.
• Assist internal and external Technical Publications personnel with the description of product functions, operation, testing and troubleshooting procedures.
• Generate documentation, as required, to support the modification and verification of released hardware and software designs including, but not limited to:
Product and software design specifications
Test specifications and reports
Operating Manuals and User’s Guides
Service Bulletins, Service letters
• Interface with other internal and external personnel including, but not limited to:
External vendor representatives and support personnel
Production and Quality personnel
• Complete moderately complex tasks in a timely fashion with minimal supervision.
• Travel to customer locations to meet needs and provide solutions.
• Commitment to comply with the requirements of the Quality System Manual
• Continual improvement of the quality management systems effectiveness
• Maintain commitment to the company and its values
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
• Ability to interpret wiring diagrams
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to travel 25% of the time within Asia
• Familiarity with computer network design and communication
• Familiarity with aircraft systems and avionics equipment
• Familiarity with MySQL and LINUX is desired
• Some experience in the Aviation industry
GE Aviation is a world-leading provider of commercial, military and business and general aviation jet and turboprop engines and components as well as avionics, electrical power and mechanical systems for aircraft. GE has a global service network to support these offerings. GE and its customers are also working together to unlock new opportunities to grow and deliver more productivity beyond traditional services. GE Aviation is becoming a digital industrial business with its ability to harness large streams of data that are providing incredible insights and in turn, real operational value for customers.
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.