Healthcare Integrated Supply Chain
Coordinate and expedite the flow of materials (from suppliers and also within departments) according to production schedules. Plan and schedule material/production needs. Fully proficient professional, contributes to projects and initiatives, influences at the site level and determines and executes to operational standards and processes, and requires understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures..
Key responsibilities include:
• Fulfillment of all customer orders for products or a Region, providing detailed monthly ,quarterly and weekly fulfilment forecasts to manufacturing and materials teams .
• Reports production build plan and forecast to management highlighting variances.
• Manages finished goods inventory levels globally for a particular group of products or regionally for all products across plants and warehouses
• Drive inventory management for a particular group of products or region
• Leads cross-functional team to define, prioritize, and track closure of fulfilment issues in supply chain
• Influence and communicate well with all levels of the organization, acting as primary supply chain owner for the product portfolio .
• Responsible for the product forecasting process and flowdown from regional Commercial teams to manufacturing teams and reviewing/communicating forecast accuracy
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action
1. Bachelor degree and 4 years experience with proven leadership in manufacturing/Service role
2. Demonstrated leadership and global project management
3. Proven ability to drive and manage change initiatives in a matrix environment
4. Demonstrated ability to deliver results in an ambiguous environment
1. Masters in Business Administration
2. Experience in manufacturing program management
3. Experience in commercial leadership or OTR
4. BB/MBB experience
5. Six Sigma Trained with demonstrated ability to apply tools and process rigor
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com