GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy LM Wind Power
• Selection of low temperature activated binders
• Effect of binder processing conditions on preform properties and resin infusion
• Model for curing process of polyester resin containing binder
• Binder influence on mechanical properties of the resultant composite
• Multivariate model combining conditions for preform processing and the composites properties
Candidates should have a master's degree in chemical engineering. Prior experience within polymer chemistry, modelling of curing kinetics and multivariate data analysis is an advantage.
GE Renewable Energy is a $10 billion start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. Combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power and more recently turbine blades, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner.
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy Company (approx. 9300 employees globally), is the world’s leading supplier of blades and service to the wind industry, and the only supplier that operates on a global basis. The wind turbine industry is becoming increasingly complex, with radical progress made over the last few decades, providing great opportunities for professional development and a work environment that promotes initiative and creativity. If working in a company which creates state-of-the-art technology and processes attracts you, LM Wind Power has a career for you.