Healthcare Integrated Supply Chain
The Manufacturing Quality and Inspection Technician performs incoming product inspection of finished products, assemblies and compounds for good manufacturing/laboratory practices (GMP/GLP) to verify product meets specifications and are free of damage or defects.
• Discard or reject products, material and equipment not meeting specifications 1 Inspect, test, or measure materials, products, installations and work for conformance to specifications
• Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products, and recommend necessary corrective actions
• Perform incoming inspection of items as needed to reduce backlogs
• Verify conformance to specifications and protocols and report outcomes
• Mark items with details such as grade and acceptance or rejection status
• Trains team members when required
• Comply with EHS regulations & policies
1. High school diploma/GED plus 4 years working experience in Manufacturing or Laboratory
2. Minimum of 3 years in relevant experience
3. Ability to speak, understand, read, and write in local language
4. Proficient with software applications applicable to the job
1. Attention to detail
2. Technical / Associate Degree
3. Three years relevant experience in quality and/or inspection
4. Six Sigma Green Belt certified
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).