Ada, Ardmore, Oklahoma City
Healthcare USA & Canada
Ensures first-class service contract process execution on customer service contracts. Installs base data entry and data quality for assigned area. Ensures timely and accurate billing of customers for contract and non-contract services. Ensures quality and integrity of the customer contracts as they are entered into the system. Acts as liaison/partner with Service Sales, Field Service, and Customers to meet commitments and resolve issues related to invoicing and contract administration.
1. Drive the overall execution of the GEHC customer service contract loading into all applicable processes including additions, deletions, and modifications to existing contracts (e.g., field communications, verification along with contract submission prework).
2. Responsible for timely and accurate billing of customers for contract and non-contract services.
3. Work within all related systems Legacy and Support Central to manage and complete all work.
4. Handle all types of work submitted into the department whether multi-vendor or core GE product based offerings.
5. Maintain install database accuracy by supporting field team and external customers via phone and email.
6. Work closely with field service sales and service, service marketing, and commercial solutions to resolve technical and process-related issues.
7. Effectively manage and prioritize various projects with minimal supervision.
8. Provide support for timely resolution of customer invoicing disputes in coordination with Service Sales and field service teams.
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
4. Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l and/or local Law is broken.
5. Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l and/or local Law is broken.
6. Ownership of contract entry quality to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
7. Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
· Associate degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or related discipline and minimum one year of customer service experience; or a High School diploma/GED and five or more years of customer service experience.
· High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products (e.g., Word, Outlook, Excel, Access).
· Minimum two years’ experience working with Microsoft Excel.
· Ability to communicate using local language.
· Strong focus on customer care and satisfaction.
· Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines and commitments.
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Highly motivated, goal-oriented, and a self-starter, who takes initiative to make things happen and identifies what needs to be done and does it.
3. Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
6. Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills, including multi-tasking and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, follow up, and an attention to detail.
7. Adaptable to multiple requests and daily changes.
8. Ability to interact effectively across all levels of a matrix organization, both internally and with external customers.
9. Experience with quotation and contract systems tools (e.g., MUST, eOM, Oracle, Cognos).
10. Basic understanding of ITO processes.
11. Basic understanding of technical/medical equipment and services and a preferred knowledge in applicable specific GEHC care areas.
12. Understanding of Lean Six Sigma.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).