Description de l'offre
Aviation Supply Chain
The Muskegon Operator will:
In addition you will:
· Safely operates a number of pieces of equipment to manufacture an engine component for an aircraft engine
· Performs inspection of the part to make sure it meets the requirements of the operation they have performed
· Abides by company rules, policies and procedures
· High school diploma / GED
· Minimum of 1 year of related of work experience
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS :
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
· Ability and willingness to work at a tobacco free site
· Ability and willingness to work 2nd and / or 3rd shift
· Ability and willingness to accept a pay rate of $13.00 / hr.
· Ability and willingness work overtime as needed
· Ability and willingness to work occasional weekend shifts
· Ability and willingness to wear personal protective equipment, for example safety glasses, gloves, hats, ear plugs, and safety shoes
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
· Ability to work in a manufacturing environment
· Adaptable to changing roles, responsibilities and priorities
· Willingness and ability to work well in a teaming environment
· Strong attendance and work habits
Why join one great company when you can join many? We are more than 280,000 people with jobs that range from biochemist to finance specialist to wind energy engineer. We’re passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. We’re diverse, supporting our communities in more than 140 countries. Experience personal growth and competency development as part of the GE team. Around the world, we are helping build the healthcare, transportation and aviation of the new century.
At GE Aviation, we are imagination at work. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. Here you’ll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it’s the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we’ve got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you’re passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter:@geconnections
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. To be considered for this role, you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or protected individual as defined by 8 USC 1101(a)(2) and 8 USC 1324b(a)(3).