Power Gas Power Systems
The Manufacturing Technician will assist area manufacturing engineer to help improve cell quality, helps manufacturing meet engineering requirements, and work on continuous improvement.
As the Mechanical Engineering Technician you will:
· Help develop shop tooling and procedures
· Work on developing build books
· Work with engineering to improve overall shop process
· Give hourly EE’s technical guidance
· Associates Degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university (ORHigh
· School Diploma / GED plus a minimum of 3 years working in a manufacturing environment)
· Minimum of 5 years of industry experience
· Minimum of 2 years of Manufacturing Shop Floor experience
· Project Management Skills - ability to handle multiple complex situations
Strong organization skills and attention to detail
· Proven Leadership ability
· Strong problem solving skills, sound judgment,initiative, and creativity
· Strong interpersonal, communication, influencing, &
organizational integration skills
· Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering or
· Green Belt or Black Belt Certification or equivalent Quality certification (GE
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter:@geconnections
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).