GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
The Materials Planner supports the activities of materials planning & execution for Jandira and Macaé sites. He/she needs to actively act as a liaison among several areas in the company: Manufacturing, Engineering, Sourcing, Commercial, Quality and Project Management, identifying potential risks and driving strategy, ensuring the process to fulfill operations.
• Perform material analysis to assure material availability at the need date, keeping low inventory level and high inventory turnover;
• Build and maintain timeline, holding cross-functional team members accountable for on-time delivery of their tasks to ensure key milestones are achieved;
• Evaluate risk and escalate to key stakeholders when necessary;
• Manage communication with all key project stakeholders;
• Extract and analyze data from ERP and MRP
• Maintain and control MRP, create and maintain material management tools and dashboards for metric visibility and communication;
• Work cross-functionally with commercial, sourcing, quality, engineering, and supply chain to identify improvement opportunities and implement successful changes.
He/She will be responsible for meeting the KPIs targets, resolving discrepancies, implement process improvements, participate in root cause analysis and guarantee no reoccurrences.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Administration or similar. Communication and analytical skills, advanced English and advanced MS Office, notably Excel. At least 2 years’ experience in supply chain and/or MRP system, oracle system knowledge is desired.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com