GE Gas Power
Gas Power Aero Products & Services Joint Venture
The Master Scheduler will coordinate and expedite the flow of materials (from suppliers and also within departments) according to production schedules. Plan and schedule material/production needs.
Manage master scheduling, material processes and systems, prepare and update production schedules and purchasing needs. Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs. Optimize inventory and process improvements. Develops new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations. Works together with business leadership at SPB and EB level. Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done. Delivers products as part of a team. Works on cross functional teams. As the Master Scheduler you will:
· Ensure timely creation and release of Production Orders and Purchase Requisitions to support the master schedule
· Identify all critical material shortages, monitor the implementation of corrective actions plans, control inventory levels of components, and coordinate the disposition of obsolete, non-conforming, and excess
· Monitor performance to the plan and take pro-active action to solve problems and mitigate risk in meeting the plan
· Be responsible for inventory management for assigned parts and processes required to ensure material input to support customer requirements while financial inventory objectives are accomplished
· Maintain manufacturing Bill of Material (BOM) and Master Data accuracy for parts within an assigned commodity
· Be responsible for system cleanliness through date management and exception message analysis and action
· Monitors schedule adherence and on time completion of work orders
· Interface with the Operations Team, Shop Scheduling, Configuration Control, Product Line, Aviation, and other GE and BH organizations as required
· Lead a team of cell planners, demonstrating strong integration with manufacturing operations teams and cross functional stakeholders
· Develop shop processes and ensure standard KPIs are used to provide the best delivery
· Support the SIOP process with material procurement insight, available capacity, & lead-times
· Lead capacity requirements planning (CRP) processes by gathering & loading information into planning tools, analyzing data, and providing regular updates
· Ensure that the master schedule and production schedules are synchronized; help develop new systems and tools for future state shop ERP
· Report and monitor plant Related KPIs to ensure all related activities are meeting expectations
· Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing)
· Minimum of 4 additional years of experience in Materials Planning and Execution
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Ability to influence others and lead small teams
· Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
· Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
· Effective problem identification and solution skills
· Proven analytical and organizational ability
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter:@gecareers
Aero Alliance is a Joint Venture that serves three segments of customers – its two parent companies, Baker Hughes and GE Power, as well as the Authorized Service Providers (ASP) network. At Aero Alliance, our purpose is to deliver improved product, repair & execution strategy & fulfillment with best-in-class quality, speed and cost for the JV Partners & ASPs.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).