Power Gas Power Systems
Work for a complete Manufacturing engineering program, including development of manufacturing processes for NPI’s, documenting process changes, driving process/fixture improvements, driving lead- and cycle time improvements, COQ and EHS actions.
Guarantee good process description and production control data (times, routings), implement productivity actions, review and make controls to support the manufacturing. Defining investment/expense needs, driving from preparing for approvals to completion. Participating in LEAN initiative and using 6 sigma tools for process improvements.
• Ownership of ERP, BOM, Routing development,
• Determine and formalizes process parameters through Work Instructions,
• Design or specify necessary fixtures and tooling for manufacturing NPI’s and for process improvements,
• Bring new ideas and positive support to the current process,
• Support, evaluate and drive the execution of the viable operator suggestions (Kaizen ideas)
• Implement productivity actions in order to improve the process and respect objectives,
• Implement COQ actions in order to improve the process and respect objectives,
• Participates to the definition of specifications for new machines,
• Prepares and drives AR approvals for new investment and expenses,
• Participates to the technical follow up of new equipment,
• Participate in EHS related actions, to improve safety in own area,
• Participates in LEAN initiative, driving AWO actions to completion,
• Leads NPI’s, develops FPQ/PLQ package for Qualifications,
• Monitoring of manufacturing processes on the Shop, to assure that operators are following the given processes,
• Participate to improve manufacturing layout/flow analysis/workers and machine needs.
• Preparation of Job folder (soft copy), including incoming and final BOMs, Dwgs, special instructions
- Mechanical engineer graduated.
- Experience in mechanical industry (heavy industry ideally),
- Knowledge of Lean techniques, tools,
- Basic knowledge of welding technologies.
- Fluent in English and Hungarian,
- Knowledge in quality/productivity modern tools (Six Sigma, problem solving),
- Able to work with office automation (Excel, AutoCAD, MS Access) and ERP software.
Team player behaviour, open minded and energetic personality,
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com