Power Power Services
Maintain and service electrical and related plant equipment and responsible for faulty/preventive maintenance. This person will report to the EHS & Facilities Manager.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Carry out Predictive/Preventive Maintenance task that requires technical knowledge
- Carry out simple repairs on fundamental equipment (replacement of worn out parts or damaged parts)
- Diagnose and troubleshoot on equipment
- Liaise with OEM, external vendor, owner and engineer on equipment repair
- Procure equipment spares
- NITEC Holder
- Preferably 2-3 years of relevant working experience
- Engineering knowledge in Mechanical / Electronic / Electrical
- Knowledge in Predictive/Preventive maintenance
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.