Healthcare Pharmaceutical Diagnostics
The Logistics Supervisor is responsible for developing and leading end-to-end logistics solutions to achieve required on-time pick up & delivery of goods. This includes responsibilities for logistics costs to meet budgets and op plans in their area of responsibility, initiating improvements in logistics operation, and facilitates a strategic outlook that will better serve all stakeholders.
• Responsible for On-Time-Shipment / Ship-Complete-On-Time (SCOT) for transportation
• Overcome road blocks to ensure shipment is made in line with internal and external customers requirements
• Drive warehousing optimization / Lean projects (Establish and maintain focus on safety, drive 0 Lost Time Accidents, establish and maintain ISO/GAC approved procedures for all operations)
• Develop, coach and lead logistics team, setting measurable goals and objectives to evaluate success
1. Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years of work experience in Logistics, Materials Management, Warehousing or Supply Chain Management
2. 3 years of experience working in Logistics, Materials Management, Warehousing and Distribution or Supply Chain Management
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Power Point and Word)
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Materials or Supply Chain Management
2. Familiarity with the radiopharmaceutical business and its supply chain requirements
3. Minimum of 7 years of operational Logistics, Warehousing and Distribution or Supply Chain Management
4. Lean Expertise, including Lean Six Sigma process methodology
5. Solid communication and analytical skills, including experience with communicating with others from different counties and cultures
6. Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within the organization
7. Proven ability to execute, multi-task and deliver on commitments
8. Experience working in a compliant supply chain
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).