GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy LM Wind Power
1) Measurement equipment CALIBRATION
· Review the existing CALIBRATION procedure/methods including all its components (i.e. calibration specifications, calibration instructions, calibration intervals, calibration database, etc.) and align with the one at TVC S&S
· Deploy LM calibration procedure/methods: to each measurement equipment used at WMC define priorities in terms of implementation 2) Measurement equipment VERIFICATION
· Review the existing procedures to VERIFY the measurement equipment is fit to use
· Strain gauge check (ASTM E251); setting up an easy way to check a new batch of strain gauges
3) Measurement methods precision verification
· Establish method to quantify measurements precision uncertainty using uncertainty budget, Gauge R&R and other methods
· Define priorities in terms of studying measurements precision, e.g.:
· quantify the difference in measurement method precision when a test frame load cell is calibrated externally vs. load cell calibrated internally at WMC
· define best method to calibrate temperature sensors (thermocouples)
· Enthusiastic about working in operational (and not research) environment
· Familiarization with materials and/or components testing (i.e. mechanical, thermal, etc.)
· Good communication skills in English. Knowledge of Dutch language is an advantage
· Familiar with technical writing
· Proficient in MS Office
· Able to learn quickly and work independently
GE Renewable Energy is a $15 billion business which combines one of the broadest portfolios in the renewable energy industry to provide end-to-end solutions for our customers demanding reliable and affordable green power. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro, storage, utility-scale solar, and grid solutions as well as hybrid renewables and digital services offerings, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts of clean renewable energy and equipped more than 90 percent of utilities worldwide with its grid solutions. With nearly 40,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy creates value for customers seeking to power the world with affordable, reliable and sustainable green electrons.
Follow us atGE Renewable Energy .
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
Become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .