GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy LM Wind Power
· Support the installation of relevant instrumentation for data acquisition according to the test plan
· Review test results and support writing test reports
· Support in documenting test procedures and other relevant documentation
· Mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or similar knowledge/experience
· Enthusiastic about working in operational (and not research) environment
· Familiarization with materials and/or components testing (i.e. mechanical, thermal, etc.)
· Able to learn quickly and work independently
· Good communication skills in English. Knowledge of Dutch language is an advantage
· Familiar with technical writing
· Proficient in MS Office
GE Renewable Energy is a $15 billion business which combines one of the broadest portfolios in the renewable energy industry to provide end-to-end solutions for our customers demanding reliable and affordable green power. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro, storage, utility-scale solar, and grid solutions as well as hybrid renewables and digital services offerings, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts of clean renewable energy and equipped more than 90 percent of utilities worldwide with its grid solutions. With nearly 40,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy creates value for customers seeking to power the world with affordable, reliable and sustainable green electrons.
Follow us atGE Renewable Energy .
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
Become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .