Healthcare Human Resources
Will serve as a vital core team member within the USCAN Region I&D Center of Excellence. Responsibilities entail helping to socialize and implement the I&D strategy across the USCAN Region. The I&D Principle will provide support to drive a cultural transformation throughout all levels of the organization and contribute in managing the Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), external partnerships, training, and communications strategy implementation. This aligns to GEHC’s culture and I&D aspirations.
Represent GEHC’s diversity and inclusion program with external partners to promote capacity-building in inclusion & diversity practices
Develop and activate I&D value proposition for customer relationship building and RFP’s
Manage relationships with external community partners and key diversity organizations
Develop and execute a plan to represent the organization at conferences, industry events, etc. to promote the organization as a diversity employer of choice.
• US Local D&I Agenda:
Drive initiatives and programs that progress our diverse workforce and inclusive culture, in partnership with regional key leaders, HR, and Communications.
• Employee Resource Groups:
In partnership with the I&D Leader, lead the Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to provide an engine for positive impact through effective leadership, engagement, programming, and management
Develop and build programs that create an aligned structure, improve the culture of inclusion and facilitate dialogue amongst the employee population.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 8+ years of industry experience, with strong organizational, project management and process improvement skills; ability to operationalize general ideas and processes by working through a global team
• Experience developing and managing relationships with community partners
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills are critical. Strong ability to influence, think proactively and work independently
• Possess a mix of intellectual curiosity, creative thinking and pragmatism; can translate bold thinking and strategies into practical solutions to exhibit progress
• Tenacious and naturally optimistic; someone who "finds a way" to get things done
• Ability to develop quick turn-around, practical recommendations based on data and best in class research to inform strategic decisions in a fast-moving environment
• Has the ability to identify issues and root cause with a data-driven approach; willingness to dive deep into details
• Ability to achieve results in a matrixed environment
• Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).