GE Global Operations
Global Operations Human Resources
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring service delivery standards are achieved while performing various routine transactional tasks for HR Operations. Work cross functionally with internal teams and provide available and responsive internal support, and drive functional excellence and process improvement.
• Analyze and assist in entering employee transactions applying global business and payroll rules and policies in HRIS (new hires, changes/adds/updates/terminations etc.)
• Accountable to process HR transactions in various HR systems
• Ensure service delivery standards are achieved while performing routine transactional processing. Follow standard operating procedures for assigned processes.
• Own and manage performance metrics (qualitative/quantitative). Maintain high standards of accuracy, timeliness and data quality to ensure compliance
• Respond to questions/requests from employees, people leaders and HRMs.
• In collaboration with People Operations Peers and provide ad-hoc operational support for assigned process
• Build strong relationships within the team and in the GE HR community through timely and accurate administration of HR processes, ensuring effective communication.
• Anticipate and identify the requirements and service issues
• Bachelor Degree from an accredited university or college in related area
• Candidates must have a significant relevant work experience or equivalent knowledge or experience
• Ability to priorities multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to manage sensitive data
• Supportive and enthusiastic team player
• Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of India
• HR shared service experience, ideally within a multi-national organization
• Fluency in English; written and verbal
• Working experience in using of Workday or any HRIS system.
• Workday experience preferred
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com