Santa Eufemia del Barco, Zamora
GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy Digital Services
To further consolidate and strengthen our GE Renewables Energy Wind turbine service and maintenance teams in Spain Zamora province, we are looking for a qualified and committed Wind Field Technicians.
· Ability to work independently on the implementation of fault analyses and repair of wind turbine
generator systems, GE and ECO technologies, in Spain and abroad when needed, including
clarification of any client queries
· Planned and preventive maintenance of wind turbine generator systems, GE and ECO
· Documentation of call-out responses, fault finding and repair work in service reports, logbooks and
· Coordination of external and internal service providers and contractors on site
· Contact person for client technical queries, such as retrofits and repairs
· Professional training in electrical engineering sector (electrician, power electronics system,
· B2 english level or higher
· Fluent in Spanish
· Familiar with MSOffice operating system
· Familiar with PLCs
· High degree of quality awareness; excellent fault finding and diagnostice skills combined with the
ability to detect and remedy faults, defects, problems
· Team player, cooperative, interested in further development
· Confident personality
· Able to work at heights and high level of physical fitness
· Structured worker with technical analytical abilities
· High degree of flexibility, highly motivated with the ability to work under pressure
· Prepared to travel throughout Spain and abroad
· Willing to work sometimes also at the weekends
· Class B driving license
· EU Work Permit
Non-national candidates are responsible to know the minimum documentation requirements to be
able to be contracted in country: NIE- Social Security Affiliation Number in Spain (NAF) and Bank
Account in Spain. They must be in possession of them at the time of start hiring. GE will not
sponsor this requirement.
Electrical/mechanical service or maintenance experience will be the additional advantage
GE Renewable Energy is a $15 billion business which combines one of the broadest portfolios in the renewable energy industry to provide end-to-end solutions for our customers demanding reliable and affordable green power. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro, storage, utility-scale solar, and grid solutions as well as hybrid renewables and digital services offerings, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts of clean renewable energy and equipped more than 90 percent of utilities worldwide with its grid solutions. With nearly 40,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy creates value for customers seeking to power the world with affordable, reliable and sustainable green electrons.
Follow us atGE Renewable Energy .
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
Become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .
Castile and Leon
Santa Eufemia del Barco