Engineering Trainee will be part of the team which is dedicated to the design of the turboprop engine components.
The role is part-time with approximately 15 - 20 hours a week time capacity.
• Perform design changes on components and subassemblies
• Process manufacturing non-conformances from airworthiness perspective
• Cooperate with production and suppliers
• Document and communicate design solutions
• Student of Technical University ideally Mechanical Engineering or Aviation specialization
• Communicative knowledge of English, Czech / Slovak is an advantage
• Familiar with CAD tools, preferably NX
• PC proficiency (MS Office)
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Team worker with Engineering thinking
• Proactive and eager to learn new things
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com