Description de l'offre
Amazon Pay is a payment solution offered by Amazon to third party merchants (pay.amazon.com) Millions of Amazon customers worldwide use Amazon Pay to conveniently and securely pay for purchases on thousands of merchants websites and apps, driving billions of dollars of payment volume. The Amazon Pay Data and Analytics provides data and analytics capabilities to the entire Amazon Pay organization.
We are seeking a Data Engineer who can build end to end data infrastructure. As the Data Engineer in Amazon Pay, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and productionizing data pipelines. You will partner with Scientists, Business Analysts, BIEs and other power users to enable access to multi-terabyte data sets. You will own database and query optimizations and optimizing infrastructure costs. You will build automated reports and dashboards for internal and external customers.
It is Day 1 for Amazon Pay Data and Analytics. Come join us.
· Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
· 7+ years experience in Data Engineering or Business Intelligence roles, including at least 3 years of experience with large scale business intelligence and data warehouse environments preferably including Big Data technologies, e.g., Hadoop.
· 5+ years of expert level data modeling, ETL and SQL skills, knowledge of industry best practices, and a deep understanding how data is extracted, transformed, scrubbed and loaded in a large Data Warehouse environment.
· 5+ proven experience building and managing large data warehouse & reporting solutions.
· 5+ years expertise in OLAP and BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, OBIEE