Description de l'offre
Healthcare Digital Technology
We are looking for a BI ETL Developer – Business Intelligence to join our Centre of Excellence, being part of a GE Healthcare’s BI team. You will be responsible for building business intelligence solutions on simultaneous projects under BI Solution Delivery Center.
· Performs a variety of data loads & data transformations
· Performs integration of multiple data source-formats into master data load.
· Assist in integrating development deliverables into project plans.
· Deliver as per project plans to create reporting solutions.
· Coordinate with deployment and support teams to ensure the solutions get implemented into QA and production environments.
· Responsible for basic systems analysis, testing, debugging, documentation standards
· Maintains peer relationships across IT areas (infrastructure, operations, COEs, etc) to support effective implementations
· Applies standard development procedures and a detailed applications knowledge in area of responsibility to create technical designs driving towards simple, sustainable, and reusable solutions
· Prior experience with SQL coding languages
· Experience in Business Intelligence DWH: Teradata, Oracle or similar
· Proficient in the use of at least one ETL/ELT tool
· Full system development life cycle hands-on experience: analysis, designing, coding, testing, performance tuning and documentation
· Ability to explain issues and resolutions to technical and non-technical staff
· Previous IT programs development or design experience
· Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent
· Must have good communication skills - both oral and written
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.