Description de l'offre
The Cyber Intelligence Team is looking to hire a full time Cyber Intelligence Analyst. The candidate will be responsible for helping GE Digital anticipate and uncover cyber threats that intersect with geopolitical risks, impacting GE and its P&Ls. The candidate will work cross-functionally with analysts from different parts of the organization, and their analytic insights will be applied to make GE and its users more secure.
The Cyber Intelligence Analyst will be part of a dynamic, growing team, with an ability to integrate all source intelligence gained from internal incident response, insider investigations, tactical cyber threat actors, and strategic geopolitical risks. The successful candidate will develop analytic products, present a clear, measurable value proposition, and drive business outcomes. Essential Responsibilities include:
· Process inbound intelligence reports to identify and ingest indicators of compromise from OSINT sources and intelligence community partners
· Research new cyber actors and threats against GE employees, business operations, intellectual property, and products.
· Produce analytic products that are derived from internal and external customer requirements, resulting in specific recommendations or prescriptive security controls.
· May work closely with investigative staff, cyber incident response, red team, data protection teams, product security, and executive leadership to drive business outcomes.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or Information security, political science, international relations, security studies or regional studies or a High school diploma with a minimum of 4 years of IT experience
· Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in cyber security, information technology or digital technology
· Legal authorization to work in the US is required. GE may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with particular skills.
· Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government SECRET security clearance
· Basic capabilities with data analysis tools—Excel (basic data analysis), Splunk, Analyst Notebook (social network analysis), SiSense (business intelligence), and collaborative analytics tools
· Ability to set and manage expectations with key stakeholders and team members
· Ability to prioritize and execute with minimal direction or oversight
· Strong critical thinking, writing, and presentation skills that properly qualify assessments with concise, relevant, and accurate communications
· Proven track record of successfully managing and executing on short term and long term projects and the ability to establish rapport with various roles (executive management to deeply technical)
· Desired background working in government intelligence or cyber intelligence
· General knowledge of APT (nation states), Cyber Crime, Hacktivism and other associated actors
· Regional expertise in a specific area preferred: MENAT, LATAM, ASPAC, and EMEA
· CISSP, CISM or related SANs certifications, or relevant technical experience preferred
· Foundational cyber skills: Networking (TCP/IP, UDP, Routing); Applications (HTTP, SMTP, DNS, FTP, SSH,etc..); Encryption (DES, AES, RSA) and hashing algorithms (MD5, SHA-1, etc.); System/Application vulnerabilities and exploitation; Operating systems (Windows, *Nix, and Mac)Cloud technology (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS), and malware or
· General knowledge of NIST 800-53 Framework an ISO 27001 security controls
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.