Healthcare Integrated Supply Chain
Provides coordination, supports and executes on customs strategy affecting customs transactions on behalf of GE Healthcare in Europe. Primary operational responsibility is import and export reconciliation process. Develop expertise in import regulations and their application to various functional activities. Support with the implementation of new procedures and processes that assure the highest level of compliance.
1. Support the team Coordinating import/export process in the daily operations
2. Supporting compliance and monitoring teams to meet business goals & objectives
3. Interacting with suppliers and partners to ensure operational excellence & compliance
4. Support with the creation and maintenance of metrics, internal self audits & processes to ensure adherence to customs & GEHC import/ export requirements ·
5. Maintaining operational and compliance manuals and Standard Operating Procedures
6. Performing internal audits of GEHC processes that impact compliance activities
7. Responsible for timely filing of import / export reconciliations with metrics
1. Proficient in MS Office i.e Excel, Power point and Word
2. Solid communication and analytical skills, including experience with communicating with others from different counties and cultures.
3. Ability to build rapport at all levels within an organization
4. Ability to execute on instructions and multi-task to deliver on targets
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com