Customer Support Engineer Analyst
Description de l'offre
Healthcare Global Services
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Provide expert software and networking technical support for customer escalations and provide remote solutions to customers experiencing technical difficulties. Will Support Centricity Perinatal and other GE Software products. Requires troubleshooting skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers and follow procedures. Working knowledge of operating system (for example file transfer, etc.).
• Uses troubleshooting techniques and programming skills to make needed modifications to customer database and ensure information integrity
• Uses troubleshooting techniques and programming skills to analyze and resolve customer issues as assigned in compliance with the standard turn-around time or project milestones
• Uses standard utilities and programming skills, deliver software to customer sites from GEHC standard version libraries as well as updates GEHC system with resolution status
• Supports product or application with little or no assistance, maintains a high level of quality following all GEHC department standards
• Is responsible for quality solutions to be implemented at client sites
• Understands and follows departmental standards
• Adheres to and advances the use of GEHC coding conventions, debugging techniques, tools, and documentation.
• Acts as a technical resource to other members of the department and customers
• Analyzes and resolves most software issues with minimum assistance
• Performs remote upgrades of GE software
• Has in-depth knowledge of at least 1 major product. Supports multiple products or suites, while maintaining a high level of quality, following all GEHC department standards
• Has a concentration in/familiarity with other applications to develop integration expertise
• May write or contribute user/technical documentation and case notes
• Meets with customers as necessary, analyzes their needs, and provides insight into products and their functionality
• Will be required to work rotations to overtime, on-call, weekends, and holidays shifts.
• Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization, ensure timely dispatch closure
• Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe
• Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps
• Flexibility to provide onsite support, as needed
• Provides customer support in 24x7 environment
• Bachelor’s Degree or Associates and 1 year of progressive experience within technical service role or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and 4 years progressive experience within technical service role: software, hardware, networks databases, and/or desktops.
• GE Leadership Program Graduates will get credit towards relevant work experience, commensurate to the program they have completed
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
• Must be willing to travel (If there is travel)
• May be required to work nights or a weekend schedule
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or related field
• Knowledge/experience with the healthcare industry
• Strong customer-service skills
• Highly motivated team-player
• Knowledge of Network troubleshooting
• Previous knowledge of GE Centricity Perinatal Software
• Prior project or technical leadership experience
• Demonstrated ability to train/mentor peers
• Ability to stay calm in pressurized situations and coach people through solving problems
• Ability to drive improvements in efficiency
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.