Chicago, Atlanta, Washington DC, San Ramon
Digital Commercial Professional Services & Support
California, District of Columbia, Georgia, Illinois
The Customer Success Analyst for the Account Health Monitor team enables customers to accelerate time to value by providing an effortlessly predictable experience. They act as internal champion and quarterback, coordinating the cross functional approach required for sustained customer success and growth. Because the CSM portfolio size is large, customer success and growth will be achieved by offering a curated journey leveraging data and technology to foster a personalized experience at scale.
· Collaborate cross-functionally to shepherd customers through the onboarding process by providing clear guidance about next steps, maintaining open lines of communication, and connecting customers to the appropriate internal resources.
· Monitor health of covered accounts and define action plans based on account health results.
· Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and program manage account escalations.
· Manage customer interactions in a manner that establishes credibility and trust as a business advisor.
· Achieve customer success goals including reduced customer churn, revenue expansion opportunity identification, higher customer product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall customer health scores.
· Drive overall post-sales relationship with assigned accounts and engage when relevant during pre-sales activities.
· Critical to success will be driving cross-functional collaboration and communication across sales, services, support, and product management to facilitate specific customer success touch points such as on-boarding, implementation, training/adoption, and regular troubleshooting. Many touch points will be automated or through sophisticated technology outreach mechanisms.
· Bachelor’s Degree; Preferred in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) OR least 5 years of experience in software or high tech marketing, commercial operations, sales, or service AND at least 3 years of experience in a direct customer facing role
Eligibility Requirements: (Country Specific)
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
· Must be willing to travel (30%)
· Must be willing to work out of an office located in San Ramon, CA, Chicago, IL or New York, NY
· Strong empathy for customers and capability for enabling profitable growth
· Proven ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
· Strong executive presence
· Strong business acumen including experience working in a B2B environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Passion for team work, serving others and maintaining a positive attitude
· General urgency in execution and tendency toward speed with ability to adapt and change
· Able to serve as a trusted technical advisor to maximize customer outcomes using out-of-box capabilities from our offerings and demonstrate a pragmatic capability to identify specific gaps to be filled via product roadmap or service tailoring.
· Able to communicate the fundamentals of the customers’ business; Able to develop a strategy map to show understanding of the customer’s organizational structure.
· Engages positively across multiple departments, GE businesses and customers to manage conflict and establish clarity, vision, and mutual trust in order to achieve a business goal. Models collaborative behavior to encode these behaviors among team members, fostering an environment of openness and mutual trust.
· Able to lead customers to take ownership of explaining their business problems through mutual understanding; Engages customers by creating exciting dialogue.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.