Current & GE Lighting
Current & Lighting GE Lighting
GE Lighting's Customer Service team has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service resource
· Understand distribution customers' organizations, and processes, and GE sales/sales support programs and leverage all elements for maximum effectiveness while understanding how GE internal processes interact with our business.
· Provide schedule dates for shipments and availability requests. Take ownership of delivery schedule issues (date & information availability) and coordinate directly with supply chain for schedule improvements and manual re-allocations, when necessary. Communicate decisions to customer and notify outside sales team of any potential commercial issues.
· Resolve all shipping discrepancies, including; late shipments, damaged shipments, and incorrect shipments.
· Provide customers with technical recommendations by offering products appropriate for the application.
· Understand pricing model and effectively communicate price levels to customers for specific sku's
· Troubleshoot technical issues and process product failure complaints when appropriate. Engage quality team to seek resolution to customer product issue.
· Partner with GE Sales Specialist to identify issues and commercial conflicts, ensure follow up, and provide world-class customer service to our customers.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, Industrial, Internal or similar discipline or 3 years inside sales or customer service experience.
· Outstanding oral and written communication skills
· Strong technical aptitude and proven ability to sell a technical solution.
· Technology Utilization — Proven ability to proficiently use Microsoft Office Suite or related tools, including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; ability to use search engines.
· Ability to work with direction and within a team environment
GE Lighting: Bringing the Future to Light
We started with the light bulb, an invention that fulfilled the basic human desire to see and experience more of the world. Today, light still delivers on that promise. But, it does so much more.
At GE Lighting, we’re not just reinventing the light bulb. We’re reinventing the productivity, wellness and security that comes with it. We’re extending beyond the bulb to access new markets, we’re scaling smart and we’re leading in a world where lighting drives value in our homes from the socket to the switch to the smart phone…and the cloud in between.
Our innovators think bigger and bolder to deliver for our customers and transform spaces no one else has, and we’re using that grit to lead into the next 130 years, where new outcomes and opportunities are robust…yet still as simple as screwing in a light bulb.
GE Lighting. Bringing the Future to Light.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).