Customer Service Manager
Description de l'offre
Odessa, Denver City, Levelland, Kermit, Pecos, Hobbs, Artesia
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Services
New Mexico, Texas
Customer Service Manager is responsible for a broad wing-to-wing execution of downhole rod pump services including financials, day-to-day customer requests and order fulfillment, pump failure reports, support pump failure meetings, resolution of technical and commercial issues, and developing service solutions that promote increased customer satisfaction. Furthermore, the candidate will play a key role in growing customer relationships and earning customer loyalty.
In the role of Customer Service Manager, you will:
· Be aligned with a portfolio of Permian downhole rod pump customers while improving the efficiency by which we transact and compete to earn customer loyalty through quick responses, high quality products and repair services, project execution, and timely service solutions
· Manage customer relationship and expectations coordinating with service shops including service delivery and fulfillment, reporting, failure analysis meeting support, and invoicing
· Schedule and coordinate activity between customers and fulfillment centers coordinating all service tech teams to provide the highest level of service and compliance
· Direct and administer pump teardown reports and inspection activities to ensure on-time completion, within internal and external quality / specification requirements
· Support the region sales and operations team with quotes for downhole pumps and parts
· Implement and drive continuous process improvements with fulfillment teams
· Navigate and use internal systems including transactional-SAP, reporting / analysis, MS Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint
· Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university (OR High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution with a minimum of 4 years of experience in a rod pump Services position)
· Minimum 2 year of experience of technical customer service relations areas and development related to oil and gas artificial lift
· Passionate customer service orientation
· Demonstrated business / commercial acumen / project management experience
· Deep technical knowledge of down-hole pumps and associated equipment
· Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Strong proven customer communication skills
· Minimum 3 years of professional experience, preferably in Oil & Gas industry
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple customer events simultaneously
· Excellent situational awareness
· Experience in use of SAP and Microsoft applications including Excel, PowerPoint and Project
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.