Description de l'offre
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
· According to the company's annual business plan, prepare the overall work plan of the customer service, and is responsible for the implementation and supervision;
· Be responsible for the integrity and authenticity of the data entry of order or contracts in system.
· To make customer service standards, form a standardized service requirements and supervise the implementation, ensure the quality of customer service.
· Customer relationship management, customer visit to improve and balance the service level.
· Responsible for monitor the service requirements of the customers, complaints, feedback, process timely, analysis for the key problem, puts forward and implements improvements;
· Responsible for the department members work performance, work ability, work attitude of supervision, examination, improve the working efficiency and effect of department members;
· Drive continuous improvement for orders and contract fulfilments.
· Drive continuous improvement for efficiency of customer service management.
· Provide management training to related function, department and people.
· Cooperate with related departments to optimize the business flow with other departments, to improve work efficiency;
· Active in business associations and conferences
Required skills and qualifications :
Education / Experience
· University degree in finance, business administration or similar;
· at least 3 years of experience of customer service management or similar work in a multinational company
· Good analytical and problem solving skills;
· Experience from project management and implementation;
· Fluency in English (written and verbal);
· Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Excel，Access) ；
· Familiarity with ERP & database related software.
· Others: Good communication and inter-personal skills
Technical Business understanding
· Prefer with cable manufacture understanding