Customer Service Leader, Steam Services
Description de l'offre
Power Power Services
The Customer Service Leader Steam Services demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives within Power Services. In this role you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional areas of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, own the customer relationship, and contribute to the overall business strategy. The vacancy is Russia, Moscow
• Act as the single and first point of contact to the customer. Lead Customer/GE interaction and coordination
• Responsible for customer portfolio P&L and growth
• Owns contract leadership. Own NEX & FSP data management & system flow
• Negotiate T&M & Firm Price Emergent Work & Changeorders w/Customer
• Stay close and tightly coordinated w/Field Core SM
• Receive and screen RFQ or customer inquiry
• Establish and maintain contact to provide on-going technical and business support to assigned customers in designated geographic region
• Responsible for outage scope planning and execution, including closeout oversight, event parts and repairs planning, P.6 final rec approval.
• Act as the interface with various internal stakeholders such as engineering, finance, sales, sourcing, affiliates, risk, parts, and repairs.
• Responsible for establishing work scope, pricing, and driving emergent work for major repair projects
• Oversee transactional (TX), Extra Work and Job Cost Estimator (JCE) proposals for assigned customers.
• Negotiate applicable concessions as they arise balancing maximum benefits/satisfaction for the customer with minimal acceptable financial impact to GE
• May manage a team of direct reports and provide accurate and timely information to direct reports related to salary planning, performance appraisals, career coaching and disciplinary action as required.
• Responsible for driving fulfillment 5 excellence including: EHS, Quality, Schedule, Productivity and Cost at assigned customer sites.
• Coach and Mentor a team
• Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or business field.
• At least 5 years of experience in managing transactional and long-term service contracts and a customer facing role.
• At least 3 years’ experience of Contract execution related steam turbines, generators & BoP.
• Experience with GE and ex-Alstom steam technology heritage
• Experience with oOEM Steam technologies
• Flow business, outages, upgrades and retrofits planning and execution.
• Flow business, transactional Contracts and Multi-Year Agreement structure, T&C’s and associated financial model knowledge.
• Willingness and ability to travel 50% of the time.
• Fluent in English and Russian language.
• Knowledge & experience within the power industry.
• Experience in planning and project managing outages.
• Previous experience managing a team
• Strong quality background with Green Belt certification.
• Strong leadership, financial and commercial skills.
• Team leader in a dynamic, energetic and proactive environment.
• Experience working with customer leadership teams.
• Demonstrated communication & organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.