Aviation Business & General Aviation & Integrated Systems
The role of a Customer Service Agent (CSA) within GE Aviation Systems LLC dba Dowty Propellers is to provide robust support between multiple levels of the organization. In addition, the CSA will provide order entry support and other duties as assigned. In this role, you will be responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. The CSA will follow an individual work plan, meet day-to-day short-term objectives, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
It is expected of the CSA to escalate issues of concern to the appropriate team member and follow up on resolutions
In addition, you will:
· Organize order entry materials for shop processing
· Accurately interpret and process various customer documents
· Assist the customer fulfillment team to communicate order estimates to customers
· Maintain communication among the customer fulfillment team in respect to shop requotes, shop estimates, and any field inquiries (logs, flight hours, maintenance history, etc.)
· Assist with the closing of shop orders in the business ERP and prepare items for shipping
· Submit quotes required on repair orders
· Proactively work to resolve issues preventing orders from being released from holds
· Communicate by e-mail and/or phone for quote approvals or information required in completing their order
· Assist in final inspection review process
· Process and move all internal and external service center requests
· PLEASE NOTE: Work Location listed is Sterling, VA. You must have the Ability to commute to and work from the Sterling, VA location
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (OR High School Diploma / GED with 4 years of experience in a customer service-related role)
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
· Ability and willingness to commute to and from the Sterling, VA location
· Experience with Oracle
· Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
· Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Team player
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
· Experience working within a manufacturing environment
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses,follow us on Twitter!
AtGE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in
research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it’s the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we’ve got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you’re
passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.Learn More about GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable). This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.