Power Power Services
Taiwan, Province of China
the Customer Residence Engineer, for the assigned customer portfolio, is responsible for overall contract performance, including managing customer relationship and communication, scoping, planning, and executing Outages, and driving critical system processes to ensure F5 metrics fulfillment, customer satisfaction, and contribute to the overall business strategy for Taiwan and/or any other assigned countries.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
•Function as the primary contact point of assigned customers and be responsible for the customer management/relationship/communication, overall contracts performance, scope execution, warranty and site issue
•Strictly follows and adheres to customer EHS requirements and Leads by example when it comes to safety in all aspects of the job .
•Develop and implement business operation plans to achieve business profitability through effective customer management, event plan/execution/close out to ensure Fulfilment-5 (EHS/Quality/Delivery/Cost/Productivity) goals by contract
•Drive the timely resolution of customer issues, parts/repairs planning & fulfillment, and overall customer satisfaction of field execution;
•Accountable for the successful execution of scheduled/unscheduled outage and drive relevant fulfillment parties such as field core, parts and repair fulfillment, following the rigorous planning cycle and flawless execution rhythm, and lead new unit warranty management, and CM&U project implementation/coordination of assigned contract equipment;
•Work with Sales and Commercial Operations to respond to customer inquiry and participate in commercial discussions with customer, assist in sales campaigns for new and extra work proposals development and contracts negotiation;
•Manage billing, review invoices and collect cash in a timely manner in accordance with the assigned contracts;
•Working with various web system applications such as PowerMax, Field Services Portal and others for proper allocation, planning and forecasting of parts, repairs and services.
•Ensure the technically correct decisions are consistently made through the provision of expert advice and mentoring of staff as well as close collaboration with PS Product Support Engineering.
•Generate Site Report of plant operation condition and plant issues in regular base
• 3 years minimum experience of power plant operation and maintenance
• Steam / Gas turbine installation / commissioning / operational support knowledge
• Experience of customer facing meetings and negotiations are preferred;
• Confident personality with demonstrable ability to expedite and negotiate.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
• The candidate must be numerate and have demonstrable analytical skills
• Bachelor degree in Engineering (or equivalent)
• Broad experience with gas turbine control systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Excellent coordination and facilitation skills with internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of Power Generation Products such as GT, ST, HRSG, BOP, etc.
• Good communication skills
• Positive mindset and resilience
• Willingness to learn and share knowledge
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skill
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Taiwan, Province of China