This global marketing role is responsible for setting, communicating and delivering a growth and marketing strategy across the business. This includes share gain, successful commercial activation of current and future new product introductions and installed based growth programs. In addition, this role is responsible for developing deep qualitative & quantitative insights about the needs, wants and performance of customers, aligning strategy execution globally and driving innovation.
1. In partnership with the Product Modality Leader, the CMO must develop and implement a coherent growth strategy for the modality
2. Define and develop the global marketing plan for the business, including value proposition, positioning, segmentation, marketing mix, and aligning marketing execution across all geographies and market segments.
3. Own and drive the Marketing Commercial Activation process in modality in all product segments with in the modality.
4. Drive commercialization of NPIs and installed base programs into the regions.
5. Create portfolio positioning, pricing & targeting to achieve market share growth objectives
6. Partner with Region Product Marketing and Learning & Development teams to produce and at times deliver product sales training programs for the Product Sales Specialists
7. Lead and coordinate strategic planning processes for the modality.
8. Integrate with the necessary supporting functions to enable the success of global marketing plans including Marketing communications, Market and competitive analysis and the development of a digital strategy.
9. Gain customer insights, understand customer wants, needs and problems; evaluate the portfolio versus customer needs and competitive actions to identify opportunities.
10. Create and drive global segmentation strategy and processes to target stronger value propositions for the business market segments.
11. Develop and lead team of marketing professionals.
12. Develop and manage processes and programs to increase customer awareness, preference and purchase intent (e.g., demand generation campaigns)
13. Partner with commercial leaders to drive stronger commercialization plans
14. Assess portfolio competitiveness globally across regions and segments, current and future anticipated state
15. Actively solicit and share competitive intelligence
16. Own global strategy for trade shows, show sites and customer visits
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Biosciences (15+ years of marketing experience including 6+ years of direct people management experience and 4+ years leading global teams)
2. 10+ years marketing experience with at 3+ years of product marketing experience
3. 5+ years of direct people management experience
4. 3+ years of experience leading global teams
5. 3+ years of experience in field or region product marketing experience, to include go to market launch and/or pricing experience.
6. Excellent oral and written communications skill
7. Healthcare product/industry acumen
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
1. MBA, Master’s Degree in Marketing
2. Understanding of MICT business and products
3. Prior experience marketing MICT products
4. Understanding of commercial processes and how to enable a sales team
5. Familiarity with market research & competitive intelligence
6. Product Management or Sales experiencentel approach and process
7. Experience running medical/customer/sales advisory boards
8. Experience creating and leveraging thought leadership
9. Prior experience in Customer Experience Management, leverage tradeoffs across customer needs and experience (feature vs. function, comfortable vs. cost)
10. Experience developing service offerings - Installed base marketing or options and upgrades marketing
11. Brand management experience
12. Understanding of portfolio management/product positioning/segment strategy
13. Proven ability to influence at all levels of the organization
14. Proven Financial acumen - budgeting, ROI calculations, basic finance understanding
15. Knowledge of healthcare market
16. Knowledge of Clinical/applications and technical specifications of MICT products
17. Understanding of emerging marketing tools/trends & marketing automation
18. Understanding full product/service lifecycle offering creation
19. Ability to drive and implement change, including measuring and monitoring progress
20. Conflict management especially within a matrix
21. Experience making tough tradeoffs/prioritization with limited resources
22. Knowledge of Marketing Commercialization process or other commercialization processes
23. Tenacity and persistence to keep the business market leading
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).