Healthcare Digital Technology
The CDx (Customer Digital Experience) Communication leader will drive the marketing and communication strategy across the entire CDx space. The Communication leader will work with 10+ product managers across 10+ digital customer facing products, and be responsible for delivering timely, professional, effective messages across internal and external global customers.
• Has a deep understanding of the CDx Product Portfolio in order to communicate features/releases effectively.
• Consistently collects inputs across CDx team in order to stay up-to-date with the latest features/releases.
• Creates professional, UX-friendly PowerPoint slides for SEB level communications.
• Creates professional, UX-friendly emails for SEB level communications.
• Creates professional, UX-friendly infographics for SEB level communications.
• Works closely with DST (Digital Service Technology) team to ensure communication strategies are aligned.
• Works closely with GEHC regional teams to ensure communication needs are being met.
• Provides recommendations for improved communication strategy across CDx, DST, and Regions
• Works closely with GEHC trade show marketing teams to ensure CDx is accurately and effectively represented.
• Works closely with marketing video vendor teams to ensure CDx is accurately and effectively represented.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications
• A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in Marketing, Business, or Communications
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
• Must be willing to travel 5%
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in Wauwatosa or Waukesha, WI
• Strong experience with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word
• Strong experience drafting professional emails.
• Experience creating infographics
• Project Management experience
• Experience working with IT teams
• Experience leading marketing and communication strategies
• Experience in the healthcare industry
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.