Description de l'offre
GE Global Operations
Global Operations Treasury
Organization: GE Global Operations is GE's multi-functional shared services organizations focused on delivering better outcomes at lower cost for our businesses and our customers. The strong partnership between Global Operations and GE Businesses creates a collaborative work culture and broadens best practice and industry knowledge sharing across the enabling functions. As part of our growing Treasury team, you will be an integral part of our Global Operations Centre in Budapest, Hungary.
· As part of GE Global Operations Treasury Team, the Bank Relations Analyst will be responsible for executing bank account requests and implementing regional solutions for Europe
· Execute & manage the Bank documentation process for account opening and maintenance services setup for the region
· Coordinate with Business teams, Budapest SSC team, Tax and Cash pool team, Lead Bank Relations Analyst & Banking partners to ensure smooth execution of account services request
· Maintain repository of documentation requirements for account openings and various services setups with Banking partners across the region
· Support Corporate Treasury initiatives related to bank account management, as well as acquisitions and divestitures
· Handle ad hoc requests from businesses, banks, etc. regarding bank account management
· Maintain all process documentation and SOPs
· Participation in process improvement activities to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other business related field
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
· Proven analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness
· Highly organized with demonstrated ability to meet commitments within strict deadlines
· Strong communication and team-working skills
· Minimum computer Literacy: MS Office, particularly Excel.
· Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
· Ability to effectively collaborate across geographical locations, business and functions to deliver on goals & objectives
· Treasury Cash operations or related Treasury operational experience
· Experience in managing the Bank documentation and related processes
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.