A Finance Co-op with GE is a highly competitive and sought-after position. These assignmentsconsist of projects in finance, accounting, business and leadership development. Internship/co-opopportunities provide experiences that will expand knowledge base and demonstrate leadership ability. Finance co-ops/interns will receive ample opportunities to build the foundation for their finance careers.
· Co-op will focus on the development of key financial skills in the following areas: financial planning and analysis, general accounting, operations analysis, and cash management.
· Projects will utilize these skills and lay a solid foundation for a career in the field of finance.Interns will work independently and on teams to drive change and controllership while executing on essential finance projects.
· University of Cincinnati student working towards a degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
· Minimum GPA 3.0 without rounding
· Completed one full year of college (rising sophomore)
· Due to access to export-controlled information, you must be one of the following: (1) US Citizen or national; (2) US permanent resident; (3) Person granted refugee status; (4) Person granted asylee status or Beneficiary of legalization through an amnesty program, or (5) other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)).
· Academic excellence
· Strong analytical skills
· Proven leadership experience; team player; change orientation; demonstrated integrity; strong communication skills.
· Preferred: Understanding of business concepts/strategy; business/accounting coursework; multiple language skills; geographic mobility; global work/living experience.
GE Aviation is a world-leading provider of commercial, military and business and general aviation jet and turboprop engines and components, along with avionics, electrical power and mechanical systems for aircraft.
At GE Aviation, we invent the future of flight, lift people up, and bring them home safely. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GE9X engines, driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, or unlocking new opportunities to grow and deliver more productivity, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to moving the aerospace industry forward. If you join us, you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us looking ahead.
At GE Aviation, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll work collaboratively and cross-functionally with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. If you’re passionate about generating advances in aviation to solve some of the world’s toughest problems and are looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE Aviation as we rise to the challenge of building a world that works.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable). This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.