Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Services
The Automation Technician will service and maintain Lufkin Automation equipment under the direct supervision of the Field Services leader.
In the role of Automation Technician you will:
· Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical / electronic equipment
· Perform on-site installation of electrical / electronic equipment, conduit, etc.
· Use various electronic equipment and tolls including auto cranes, stud guns, etc.
· Recognize and assess a variety of well optimization issues, either on own or by calling other technical specialists
· Troubleshooting skills, basic computer skills such as experience with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
· Ability to safely deploy to remote geographic assignment locations – onshore and offshore locations with limited access to medical care, which may require 4 hours (or more) travel time to reach secondary level medical care
· High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution
· Minimum 1 year of experience as automation, electronic or field service technician.
· Work overtime, weekends and holidays, as required
· Work in a constant pushing, pulling, lifting, stretching, bending and other physical activities
· Be in the shop environment a minimum of 8 hours per day, primarily standing and sitting, as required
· Lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
· Be subjected to extreme heat for extended periods of time
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
· Obtain a Licensed Electrician (Journeyman or Masters Electrical License)
· To the extent that you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned / leased or rented vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
· Undergo Periodic fitness for duty tests, examinations, and/or certifications will be required for onshore/offshore remote location assignments
· Ability to work independently
· Oilfield experience
· Experience working with variable speed drives, automation and instrumentation experience
· Experience working with SAP
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.