Description de l'offre
Healthcare Life Sciences
We are looking for a DeltaV engineer for the CBS (Customized Bioprocess Solutions) automation team. The function as a DeltaV engineer is to configure DeltaV for the GE Healthcare Bioprocess systems in our customer projects. You also contribute to developing the long-term automation strategy for the automation team as well as developing the automation team to make the CBS an attractive place to work.
Are you a curious automation engineer looking for new challenges? Welcome to contribute to GE as we are continuously developing our technique and skillsets within the automation field.
Working for GE will allow you to work with cool products, use the most up to date technique and be part of a global and custom oriented environment. On a day to day basis you will help the business expand within the automation field and we will make sure to give you thrilling technical challenges.
Key responsibilities in this role include but are not limited to:
· Work independently and as part of a team to develop and implement DeltaV configuration in customer projects for the GE Healthcare Bioprocess systems
· Generate detailed requirements for automation projects, both internally and with external customers
· Develop, review and approve design and test documentation
· Provide automation expertise to the project and automation team
· Ensure all automation systems are delivered and maintained in a compliant and qualified state
· Provide support for all validation activities
Installation support on customer sites may occur which involve occasional travels to customer sites. You will be based in Uppsala, Sweden and be a part of the automation section at CBS consisting today of 9 employees. You will report to the section manager automation Elsa Lundblad, please contact Elsa should you have any questions about this role at Are you up for this challenge? We look forward to receiving your application!
To be successful in this role you need to have a B.Sc degree with relevant technical automation/engineering focus.
You have a genuine technical interest and problem solving skills in combination with a strong drive and customer focus. You are comfortable in working at a high pace and to deliver quality on short notice. You have experience from working in a project driven organization and thrive in an environment that offers daily technical challenges.
Formal requirements are:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical, Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and significant technical experience in biotechnology, pharmaceutical or equivalent automated process industries
· Strong experience and in-depth knowledge of the DeltaV process automation platform is required (Skilled in DeltaV standard and batch)
· Experience at biotech/pharma commercial manufacturing facility in automation role
· Comprehensive understanding and strong hands-on development experience of application development and system/hardware integration
· Ability to work together and communicate both verbally and in writing
· Ability to develop simple approaches to solve complex design problems
· English as working languages, both written and spoken
· EU work permit
Quality Specific Goals
· Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
· Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
· Ensure compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before approving Design Control FDRs and NPI program milestones
· Lead continuous improvement activities by driving the implementation of process and product quality improvement initiatives
· Demonstrated technical leadership capability in integration environment
· Self-starter, energizing, results oriented and able to multi-task
· Excellent teamwork, coordination and communication skills
· Ability to meet aggressive reliability, performance, cost, serviceability, and delivery targets
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Global project experience
· Knowledge of NEC/NFPA/UL/CE/IEC standards and how they apply to designs
· Experience with FDA regulated industries (GMP)
· Knowledge of GAMP
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .