Jakarta, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok
Healthcare ASEAN Korea Australia & New Zealand
Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand
The role will focus on supporting the clinical training and use of GE CT systems. He/she may work individually at an account and as part of a One GE Healthcare team. Be responsible for supporting customer training for CT products, and to support the GE CT business for product and sales support and able to drive more proactive customer engagement as part of the post-sales process and better coordinate and manage the experience for our customers throughout the life cycle of their GE products.
Roles is open to other key ASEAN Countries such as SG, TH & MY.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• In partnership with customer develop training plans to fulfill obligations of order that ensures customer competency and high NPS.
• Coordinate the delivery of customer training with Service/Sales groups.
• Support sales activities in region when needed (congress, demo/visit/presentation, advanced application visit for KOL, etc.)
• Drive realization of revenue thru execution of on-site delivery targets.
• Aggressively manage travel budget to goal thru optimization of travel strategies and cost savings.
• Provide consultative support to customers in driving customer productivity thru the implementation of customer consultative projects.
• Become recognized expert in product/clinical technical competencies; answer a wide range of questions concerning software and clinical applications.
• Support market growth initiatives (i.e. industry tradeshows, product demos, image quality collection, and clinical sites).
• Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Produce well-written post-training reports and product feedback.
• Successful candidate will be a self-starter, self-directed, team oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
• Possess strong interpersonal and customer and management skills, has ability to work in high-pressure environments and places personal and business integrity at forefront.
• Improve customer satisfaction and socket retention through continuing education on optimization of equipment utilization by customer
• Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
• Communicate effectively with members of sales/marketing/service team to maximize all sales potential and communicates leads to relevant colleagues.
• Generates and maintain customer profiles, including key decision makers.
• Ensures knowledge of and compliance with Company policies and quality processes
• Primary focus will be to provide support to CT customers in assigned territory/country but also periodically support our users within the other countries in ASEAN.
• Strong support in building the ASEAN show site and IB touchpoint program. Making sure that the assigned show site to him/her is handled properly.
• Support and contribute in handing over of applications training of value segment to Channel Partners.
• BS/BA, Associates or RT certification.
• Candidate should be comfortable in a physician and clinical/patient care environment
• Required active professional CT clinical/technical certifications/registries necessary to scan live patients in a clinical Scenario.
• Demonstrated current basic clinical scanning proficiencies on current products/platforms
• Minimum of 2 years clinical/ technical experience following certification with demonstrated clinical/technical skill in specific Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
• Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region as well as to nationwide sales meetings and tradeshows
• Local language, fluent English, and additional languages are an advantage.
• Willingness and ability to travel within Thailand and periodically within ASEAN
• To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com