Ipojuca; Grande Recife; Nordeste
GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy LM Wind Power
Coordinate and expedite the flow of materials (from suppliers and also within departments) according to production schedules. Plan and schedule material/production needs. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures (technical Bachelor’s Degree).
· Manage master planning, material processes and systems, prepare and update production schedules and purchasing needs.
· Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs.
· Optimize inventory and process improvements.
· Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent.
· Works together with people from the business unit.
· Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues.
· Communicates with direct team and supervisor.
· Presents to internal teams on metrics, project status and research.
· Business Administration, Engineering, Economy and Logistics. Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing, PCP).
· Strong experience in S&OP Cycle management.
· Good logical reasoning.
· Fluency in English language.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Ability to work independently.
· Strong problem solving skills.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com