GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
Multi task administrative support of Field Service Department including reporting and maintaining of different database. Office based position.
Committed to BHGE EHS (Health, Safety) and Quality policies and procedures
• Responsible for submitting the orders from the suppliers in SS5 system and monitoring their execution.
• Entering information about the final invoices to the global data base – Share Point.
• Arranging for the documents for all Field Service Engineers delegated to the different countries using our dedicated VISA/WP agent.
• Organising the offshore safety training certificates and monitoring their expiry dates.
• Calculating finished projects based on the collected backup documents, entering these projects details to Oracle system and presenting to the customers.
• Preparing and reporting records concerning assignments in order to monitor employee taxes.
• Ordering Personal Protection Equipment for all FSE.
• Collecting proper Purchase Orders from the customers prior to invoicing.
• Supporting finance team in the invoicing process.
• Actively working on the department set KPI’s and objectives
• Keep all training on “My Learning” updated
• Understand the Concern reporting tool
· Ability to coordinate multi task activities under time pressure.
· Good time management skills to keep weekly/monthly deadlines.
· Understanding of cost calculation elements used in projects.
· Understanding of customer’s requirements specific for Field Service department.
· Good communication skills at all levels
· PC Literate: Microsoft Office package
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
· Knowledge of Oracle, SharePoint, SSP5 systems (limited sections)
· Basic understanding of offshore operations (medical, safety and training certificates)
· Degree in administration
· Experience in basic accounting.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter@BHGECo , or visit us atBHGE.com .