San Francisco, Oceanside, Carlsbad, Los Angeles
Healthcare Life Sciences
Do you have a passion to combine your business acumen & scientific knowledge to make a difference in people’s lives? We are transforming the future of healthcare & seeking those who desire challenging roles driving sales, profitability, & increasing revenue across the entire GE Healthcare Life Sciences portfolio of products and services. You will foster & sustain strategic relationships with customers, using your knowledge of the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, & Cell Therapy industries.
· Design and execute account specific business plans including: customer goals, strategic initiatives, opportunity development, relationship mapping, and competitive threats.
· Lead account team through sales cycle from opportunity discovery through deal closure.
· Build strong business relationships with customers by earning deep trust and loyalty, driving alignment of their outcomes with GE solutions resulting in mutually beneficial growth.
· Identify decision makers with assigned accounts and act as primary customer point of contact between customer and GE.
· Achieve annual and quarterly sales goals
· Prepare proposals and quotations, initiate and plan customer visits at all level of the account, and work with the product sales specialists in demonstrating the breadth and range of GE capabilities.
· Utilize Salesforce.Com to build sales funnel, accurately forecast, and capture business critical information
· Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent
· At least 2 years of proven relevant life science sales experience
· Proven account management and project planning skills.
· Strong influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
· High level presentation skills; able to present complex ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact.
· Willingness to travel within assigned territory
· Valid motor vehicle license
GE Healthcare Life Sciences delivers breakthroughs in tools for drug discovery and
biopharmaceutical manufacturing and the latest in cellular technologies, enabling scientists and
specialists around the world to discover new and better ways to predict, diagnose and treat
disease earlier. The Life Sciences business provides solutions for the production of biopharmaceuticals that help our customers create life-saving drugs and therapies faster.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).