Internship IDSS/PS EMEA - TeamPlanner deployment M/F
You will be part of EMEA Profesional Services (PS) team, in Identity, Data and Software Services (IDSS) BU.
You will work on our project tracking tool, so called Team Planner, to extend its features, and deploy it world wide in our PS organization.
Due to the scope to address, the candidate must be fluent in english.
The current tool is based on Excel and its plugin PowerQuery.
During your mission, you will have to:
- collect requierements from PS team WW
- define the specifications
- Implement and test new features
- Setup and support the pilot with limited number of users
- Deploy the solution WW and support all the teams
A week in the life of
On a daily basis, you will have to:
- contact PS teams in Asia, EMEA and America to gather requierements or support them in using the solution
- develop new features in Team Planner
- Gain experience in project management activities, planning Services activities, in working closely with local team
- Have fun and enjoy Gemalto life style
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Software Engineering school (2nd year - BAC+4)
- English: fluent
- Skilled in Software development, configuration management
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerQuery
- Good knowledge of project management best practices
- High autonomy, curious